Hotwav Symbol X with 2GB RAM, 16GB internal, 1.3GHz Quad-Core, Finger-print sensor and 2500mAh battery.
Hotwav Symbol X Key Specs:
Display: 5.7 inches HD+
CPU: 1.3GHz Quad-Core
OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
Camera: 8MP rear camera with AF and flashlight + 5MP front camera
Navigation: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
Sensor: Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Gyroscope, Infrared, Proximity Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor
SIM Card: Dual SIM, Nano SIM
Provide review if you are already using this phone, This will help our readers to choose right phone. And if you are planning to buy this phone then don’t forget to check our User’s Review section at last.
Hotwav Symbol X Verdict:
- It comes with HD+ resolution display which has 720 x 1440 pixels resolutions.
- It is powered with MediaTek MT6580p clocked at 1.3GHz Quad-Core processor which will give you enough performance.
- It comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage which can be expanded up to 64GB with the external MicroSD card.
- It has dual SIM port.
- It runs on latest Android 8.1 Oreo OS out of the box.
- It is featured with the dual rear camera with 8MP and 2MP sensor along with LED flash.
- GPS enabled – This device can access information about the given geographical area with the help of satellite and apps like Google Maps.
- 3.5mm headphone jack allows the user to listen to music via external audio devices. The user can also make and receive calls via wired headphones.
- Wi-Fi Hotspot – The phone can be used to create a Wi-Fi hotspot that other devices can use to connect to the internet.
- It comes with 3G connectivity, you will not able to use 4G SIM card with this phone.
- It has only 2500mAh battery which will hardly last up to a full day.
- It is an overpriced phone with $133 price tag.
- No dedicated memory card slot.
- No fingerprint sensor
- Bluetooth version is old with 4.0.