Samsung has launched two flagship devices named Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus this year, Also Samsung Galaxy S9 Active is already in rumor market with Snapdragon 845 SoC and rugged features. Samsung’s next flagship phone debut in rumor market this days, Samsung Galaxy S10 leaks in various forms, Today according to latest reports from South Korean publication The Bell, Samsung has instructed their partners to be ready to hit the production line in November, they also says that company will launch Samsung Galaxy S10 in early 2019.
Report also says about its different manufacturing units, it says that Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus for US models, will develop by Qualcomm and Synaptic and Taiwan-base model will develop by Aegis Tech.
Final Design For Samsung S10 and S10 Plus:
The design for Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus also reported by the same source that the company will use 3D camera sensor, which is allegedly being designed by Israel-based Mantis Vision. The report also claims that Samsung S10 will feature 5.8-inch display and S10 Plus will feature 6.3-inch display. Both phone will feature bezel-less design will almost no bezel like infinity display.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Expected Features:
- Display – 5.8-inch Display M9 Series OLED display
- Processor – Latest SoC with high performance processor
- Camera – Dual Rear Camera, Single Front Camera with 3D Sensor
- battery – Above 4000mAh, Fast Charging
- RAM and Storage – 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage
- Design – IP68, Water, Dust and Scratch Proof
People also search:
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Specs
- Galaxy J2
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Specs
- S9 Active Release Date
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Active Release Date
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Specs