Install Kodi 17.1 Ares Wizard and get the pin for free, in this tutorial find out a step by step process of getting pin using http://bit.ly/built_pin.
What is Kodi Area Wizard?
Ares Wizard is the best tool that creates impressive add-ons that help you watch and stream any type of movie and show, you need. It is totally free of cost where you can access all the 3rd party software developed by Ares Project.
Ares Wizard is known for its best add-ons features, which allow you quality streaming and best add-ons. In this tutorial, I will give you complete step by step process to install Ares Kodi 17.1 Krypton. The installation process is the same for all device and all operating system. So this single guidelines will give you a solution for all device and systems.
Ares Wizard is a very popular tool that optimizes and backup to our Kodi database for free. Below is the step by step process of installing Ares Wizard on Kodi 17.1 Krypton.
How to Install Kodi 17.1 Ares Wizard, and Get Pin using http://bit.ly/build_pin [Step-by-Step]
Note: It is our advice to use VPN before downloading & installing Ares Wizard.
- Start with navigating System on the left corner, and click on that.
- Now go to the System Settings.
- After that choose Add-ons.
- Turn it on to “Unknown Sources” and click Yes.
- Now select File Manager.
- Select Add Source.
- Select None and enter this following path – http://ares-repo.eu/.
- Select OK.
- Now choose to Enter a name for this media source. enter any name you want and choose ok.
- Now go back to the Kodi home screen.
- Again select Add-ons.
- Now select Program Add-ons.
- Now click on the Press icon on the top left corner.
- Now select Install From ZIP File.
- Now choose the new source you added.
- Then select the “repository.aresproject” folder.
- Select the file in that folder, which is named something similar to aresproject-.zip.
- It will take a minute to load Area Wizard.
- Now you will get “Ares Wizard” add-on enabled notification, go to “Install from Repository”.
- Select Ares Project.
- Choose Program Add-ons.
- Select Ares Wizard again.
- Now click on Install button, and now it is ready to install.
- Go back to Kodi Homescreen.
- Then under Program Add-Ons, choose Ares Wizard.
- Wait a minute for Ares Wizard to finish installing – you’ll see a notification with Ares Wizard enabled.
- Now open Ares Wizard and select Kodi to build.
- Now, it will ask you to Enter the PIN. Now use another device to browser http://bit.ly/build_pin.
- Enter the PIN number that is displayed at http://bit.ly/getbuild_pin.
- Then Select “Pulse Build Krypton”. Enter “Install” to start the Kodi Pulse Build install process.
- Now, Restart Kodi.
If you find this post helpful, then don’t forget to share it with your friends. Also if you have any questions regarding Kodi Ares Wizard or http://bit.ly/build_pin, then ask them in the comment section below.
Rahul is a tech person, web-designer, traveler, and the founder of TechEnroll. Most of the time you will find Rahul finding new sources of news on Twitter and Weibo.