Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has posted an advertisement for a total number of 300 posts for vacancies of Management Trainee (Telecom Operator).
BSNL Recruitment 2019 List of Vacancies:
- Telecom Operations (External): 150 posts
- Telecom Operator: 150 Posts
Telecom Operations (External):
- Degree: Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology degree or equivalent Engineering degree in Telecommunications, Electronics, Computer/IT or Electrical.
- MBA or M.Tech. (on a regular full-time basis on the last date of application from recognized/reputed Indian Institute/University recognized under Indian Law.
- Minimum Marks: Minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates).
Relaxation in upper age Limit:
- For SC/ST category candidates: 5 years
- For OBC Categories: 3 Years
- For PWD category OC candidates: 10 years
- For PWD Category SC/ST candidates: 15 years
- For PWD Category OBC candidates: 13 years
- For EX-Servicemen: As per central government rules
- Residents of J&K: As per central government rules
Scale of Pay:
The Management Trainee will have pay scale as per IDA pay scale [E-3] of Rs 24,900-50,500/- (PRE-REVISED) with annual increment @ 3% of basic pay plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, etc. admissible, as per company rules.
- The selection process will comprise Online comprising management aptitude, cognitive & technical knowledge sections.
- Qualified candidates will get their name on merit list.
- Based on a number of posts and order in the merit list, the candidates shall be called for Document Verification, Group Discussion, and Interview.
- The selection shall be based on the final merit list created based on the combined score of On-line Assessment Process, Group Discussion and Interview with weightage as under:-
- (a) Assessment process (On-line) 75%
- (b) Group Discussion 12.5%
- (c) Interview 12.5%
Scheme of On-line Assessment Process & Syllabus: –
The pattern of the question will be multiple choice objective type questions (MCQ) with negative marking. All candidates will undergo a common multiple-choice type ON-LINE Assessment Process of three hours consisting of the following three sections: –
Components Marks Duration
- Section-I – Management Aptitude 150 3 Hours
- Section-II – Cognitive Ability 150
- Section-III – Technical knowledge 150
- Total 450
OC / OBC Candidates: Rs.2200
SC / ST Candidates: Rs.1100
- Start date of online registration: 26 December 2018
- Last date of online registration:26 January 2018
- Date of ‘online assessment process’ from 17 March 2019.