Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019 for the total number of 913 vacancies of
Specialist Officers in Legal & Wealth Management Services (WMS) cadre. You can check detailed eligibility criteria, pay scale details, selection process, application fees, and how to apply process given below.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019:
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019– List of vacancies: 913 Posts
- SO (Legal) – 60 Posts
- SO (Wealth Management Services – Sales) – 850 Posts
- SO (Wealth Management Services – Operations) – 3 Posts
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019 Detailed Eligibility Criteria:
- Degree: A Bachelor Degree in Law.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years (for Scale-III) or 3 years (for Scale-II) as Law Officer in Legal Dept of a Scheduled Commercial Bank, Central / State Govt or PSU or practicing at Bar or Judicial Services.
- Candidates should produce a certificate of having the requisite post qualification work experience from the Court/ Bar council/organization.
- Age Limit: 28 to 35 years (Scale-III), 25 to 32 years (Scale-II).
Wealth Management Services – Sales (Scale-II):
- Degree: 2 Year (MBA or equivalent) Post Graduation Degree or Diploma with specialization in Marketing / Sales / Retail. (The Institute should be approved by Govt / Govt Bodies / AICTE) OR
Graduation (recognized/approved by Govt., Govt. bodies / AICTE) with One-year Diploma/ Certification in Banking / Finance before joining any private Bank/ Public Bank.
- Experience: 4 Years Work Experience in Sales / Distribution of Wealth / Mutual Fund / Insurance Products in Banks, Mutual Funds, NBFC’s etc.
- Age Limit: 25 to 30 years.
Wealth Management Services – Sales (Scale-I):
- Degree: Graduation in any stream (recognized/approved by Govt., Govt. bodies / AICTE).
- Experience: 2 Years Work Experience in Sales / Distribution of Wealth / Mutual Fund / Insurance Products in Banks, Mutual Funds, NBFC’s etc.
- Age Limit: 21 to 30 years.
Wealth Management Services – Operations:
- Degree: 2 Year (MBA or equivalent) Post Graduation Degree or Diploma with
specialisationin Marketing / Sales /Retail / Finance. (The Institute should be approved by Govt / Govt Bodies / AICTE).
- Experience: Minimum 5 years (for Scale-II) or 3 years (for Scale-I) Experience in working on Wealth Management Solutions for processing Wealth Products / Mutual Fund/ Insurance Applications, etc.
Relaxation in upper age Limit:
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (NonCreamy Layer) – 3 years
- Persons with Disability (PWD) – 10 years
- Others as per govt rules.
Pay Scale details:
- Scale I – Rs.23,700-42,020/-
- Scale II – Rs.31,705-45,950/-
- Scale III – Rs.42,020-51,490/-
Online Exam Selection Process:
- The selection process will comprise of Online test followed by Interview of shortlisted candidates.
- However, if the number of eligible applications received is large/less, Bank may, at its discretion, consider conducting of Descriptive/Psychometric Test / Group Discussion for different scales.
- Reasoning: 50 Marks
- English Language: 50 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 Marks
- Professional Knowledge: 50 Marks
- Total: 200 Marks
- SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD): Rs.100/-
- GEN/ OBC category: Rs.600/-
- Online Registration of Application starts from – 05\12\2018.
- Last date for Online Registration of Application: 26\12\2018.
- Payment of Fee Online: 05.12.2018 to 26\12\2018.
Rahul is a tech person, web-designer, traveler, and the founder of TechEnroll. Most of the time you will find Rahul finding new sources of news on Twitter and Weibo.