A new phone from Samsung named Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime (2017) certified by FCC. Galaxy J5 Prime (SM-G570F) was launched last year in September, Now may be it is time to launch its 2017 version. A few weeks this phone was appeared on GFXBench but without much details. As from rumor this new version will have almost same configuration except Android version which is Nougat for now and improved camera performance.
Below are some rumored specifications for Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime (2017):
- Display – 5.0-inch AMOLED display with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution
- CPU – 1.4GHz quad-core processor which is fitted with Exynos 7570 14nm SoC and Arm Mali T720 GPU
- Memory – 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory which can expand up to 256GB with external MicroSD card.
- Camera – 13MP rear camera sensor, 8MP front camera sensor
- OS – Android 7.1.1 Nougat
Apart from this it will offer 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and finger print sensor. We will come again with more details, Stay Enrolled with us for more news and updates.