Blackview BV9700 Pro with 6GB RAM, 128GB internal, MediaTek Helio P60 Processor, Finger-print sensor and 6380mAh battery.
Blackview BV9700 Pro Key Specs:
- Display: 6.2-inch FHD+
- CPU: 2.0GHz Octa-Core
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Camera: Dual rear camera 16+8MP with AF and flashlight + front camera 8MP
- Bluetooth: 4.2
- Navigation: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Gyroscope, Infrared, Proximity Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor
- SIM Card: Dual SIM, Nano SIM
Blackview BV9700 Pro:
- MediaTek Helio P60 SoC – The latest SoC from MediaTek with all latest features, faster performance, face unlock supported SoC, also supports AI technology
- Higher Storage – 6GB of RAM will give you boost in terms of memory performance, especially if you are a game lover then MediaTek helio P60 SoC with 6GB of RAM will give you best gaming experience
- Great Camera Performance – It has the dual rear camera with the 16+8MP sensor with LED flash and some of best camera features. Also, it features an 8MP front camera sensor with selfie modes.
- 6380mAh battery – It will give you almost 2 days of battery life even if you are a heavy user.
- Display – you will get the full size of the display with FHD+ resolution which will give you better color contrast in terms of video clarity.
- Updates OS – It runs on Android 8.1 Oreo, also the phone is not launched yet, so we can expect Android 9.0 update on this phone.
- IP68 Ratings – As we all know Blackview is known for its rugged phone, and this phone is also have the IP68 certification which allows you to use this phone in water. Also, it is dust and scratch proof.
- USB Type C – The phone comes with Latest version of the USB port.
- The phone is not launched yet and we don’t know the price of this phone, so mostly drawback will depend on its price.